· HOME > BABY BLUES > MONDAY, OCTO. Monday, Octo. Archives. FAVORITE. SAVE TO COLLECTION. 0. Buy Prints. Share: JOIN THE CONVERSATION. BUY A PRINT! BUY PRINTS. LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BINGE WORTHY? PREMIUM MEMBERS. can access 60,+ archived comics. Try it Free. You Might Also Like.
Baby blues are feelings of sadness that you may have in the first few days after having a baby. Up to 4 in 5 new parents (80 percent) have the baby blues. It can affect new parents of any race, age, income, culture or education level.
· The baby blues are perfectly normal in the immediate postpartum period and typically include sadness, mood swings, and even anger. Unless you have postpartum depression, the blues Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins.
· home > baby blues > archive Year Month January February March April May June July August September October November December.
· The baby blues are normal and should go away within a few days or weeks. If your symptoms last longer than two weeks, you could have postpartum depression or anxiety. If you feel depressed or anxious when you are pregnant or after your baby is born, you are not alone. After having a baby, 1 out of 8 women experience postpartum depression.
- Сичкине гори, джанъм - сол. Надежда Хвойнева - Красимир Кюркчийски - Krasimir Kyurkdjiyski - Обработ