Label: 679 Recordings - 679L074CD/DVD,679 Recordings - 50467-7640-2,679 Recordings - 5046 77640 2 • Format: CD Album DVD PAL All Media Limited Edition • Country: UK • Genre: Rock • Style: Indie Rock
· The Futureheads are a good and unique-sounding British post-punk group, but I would definitely not put this album up with the likes of Gang Of Four's "Entertainment!" or even the Talking Heads' "Talking Heads: 77". It lacks the charm and originality of /5(86).
What a debut CD. Sunderland foursome The Futureheads are atop the new wave of great garagey new rock to come out of England this year. With punchy vocals, snaky rhythms, and smart suits, this band is destined for greatness. Their tour with Bloc Party and The Killers is heavy indication of brilliance/5(86).
· On their self-titled full-length debut, the Futureheads turn the promise of their early EPs and singles into an almost relentlessly playful, lively, and smart album of zippy post-punk-pop. Even though shades of XTC, the Jam, and Gang of Four (whose Andy Gill produced the album) jump out at almost every turn on Futureheads, the band's chiming, precise vocal harmonies -- which sound more /10().
· The Futureheads, an Album by The Futureheads. Released 26 October on Sire (catalog no. ; CD). Genres: Post-Punk Revival, Indie /5(48).
· Format: CD, Year: , Labels: Recordings (), Recordings (LCDX), Barcode: , Length: Release “The Futureheads” by The Futureheads - MusicBrainz Log In.
- Disegno - Bruno Battisti DAmario, Filippo Rizzuto, Enrico Cortese, Franco Goldani - Trasparenze (Vin